The governor of Osun State, Gboyega Oyatola has made congent appointments into crucial positions in the state.
Speaking on the appointment, the governor described the new move as the commitment of his administration to good governance and a dividend of government among all the citizens.
Among the new offices the governor filled its vacancy is the office of the Chairman of Osun State Branch of NUJ, 5 New Special Advisers, SA, 7 other Senior Special Assistants, SSA, and other necessary appointments.
The new Special Advisers appointed by the governor and their areas of advisory are;
1. Mr. Femi Adeniran, SA, Osun Investment Promotion Agency (OSIPA).
2. Mr. Niyi Idowu, SA, General Administration (Governor’s Office).
3. Hon. Kameel Oyedele, SA, Legislative Matters.
4. Hon. Oyintiloye Olatunbosun, SA, Civic Engagement.
5. Aremo Adelabu, SA, (Youths and Sports).
On the same note, the following are the new Senior Special Assistants to the Governor and their areas of advisories;
1. Comrade Kehinde Ayantunji, SSA, Students’ Affairs and Social Mobilisation.
2. Okunade Akeem, SSA, Commerce (Market Development)
3. Wahab Oyeniyi, SSA, Mineral Resources.
4. Bisi Ogunkale, SSA, Planning.
5. Aderoju Akano, SSA, Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs.
6. Bello Lukman, SSA, Social Intervention Programmes.
7. Adegboro Ilori, SSA, Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs.
8. Fasilat Bola Jimoh, SSA, Women and Children Affairs.
Other appointees who of the cabinet includes;
1. Hon. Leke Ogunsola, Chairman, Osun Primary Healthcare Development Board.
2. Barrister Salman Adebayo Waliu, Commissioner, Osun Judicial Service Commission.
Meanwhile, all appointments are to resume office with immediate effect.
NOTE: Kindly support us by following us on facebook and Twitter and enjoy free access to our news updates.
Also join our official telegram channel, click here to join.
AD: Get domain name at the cheapest rate from Nigeria domain name provider, Click here.