The Nigerian Army saddled with maintaining peace within the country and keeping its border safe has commence her online recruitment for trade and non-trade.
This was disclosed by the Nigerian Army headquarters via her official Twitter handle on Friday.
According to the tweet, the online Nigerian Army recruitment application form is scheduled to commence on Monday, 14th of September 2020.
The tweet reads; “The online registration for 80 Regular Recruits Intake Nigerian Army (NA) for both Trades/Non Tradesmen and Women will commence on 14 September 2020. Contact our social media platforms or call 193 for further details”
The purpose of this news is to guide prospective applicants to a successful application.
How To Apply for the Nigerian Army Recruitment Form
– The Nigerian Army recruitment form begins on Monday, 14th September, 2020 and will be opened for 2 weeks.
– To apply, visit the Nigerian Army recruitment website, https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
– On the website, click on “Basic Recruit Training (Soldiers)” and select “apply”.
– Create a username and password to have access to the recruitment website.
– Login and fill the form appropriately and click on submit.
– You will be directed to download the necessary documents and print them out.
– The printed documents are expected to be signed as appropriate and submitted at the screening venue.
Requirement for the Nigerian Army Recruitment
– All applicants must be citizens of Nigerian by birth without no past criminal records.
– The eligible candidate seeking entry into the Nigerian Army must be minimum of 18 years old and not older then 22 years for non trade.
– For tradesmen and women, Applicant must be between 28 and 35 years.
– All applicants are expected to have a minimum of 4 passes in either WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, GCE or equivalent in no more than 2 sittings.
– For tradesmen and women, additional Trade test/City guide certificate is a necessity. More information on the website.
– A minimum height of 1.68 for men and 1.62 for women is required.
IMPORTANT: Never miss out on our news, click here to join us on telegram.
– Knowledge of other language other then native language is an added advantage.
NOTE: these are the basic and general requirement for enlistment into the Nigerian Army, click here to see more information on the recruitment website.
The online application is the first stage of the Nigerian Army recruitment process.
Army wishes to inform all applicants that there will be no pre-screening computer based test.
Also, the normal zonal screening will not take place as well, however, all applicants are expected to report to their state of origin for screening which will hold between 23rd of November and 6th of December, 2020.
Furthermore, candidates who passed through the screening successful will be transported to the Depot NA for presentation of documents and training.
Nigerian Army wishes to reiterate that the oine application form is completely free for all applicants.
Click here to begin your journey into the land of the rugged.
Don’t forget to click here to start receiving our news updates on whatsapp.